Welcome to On The Beach RV Park!
For Your safety and enjoyment of all our guests, we ask you to observe the following:
GENERAL INFORMATION ABOUT ON THE BEACH RV PARK
- The owner/management assumes no responsibility for accidents, injuries, or losses from any cause.
- All vehicle operators in the park must have a driver’s license and insurance.
- Management reserves the right to limit the stay and/or number of persons per site.
- Quiet hours are 10pm - 8am. Disruptive noise is not allowed at any time.
- The Park observes a strict speed limit of 5 mph for safety reasons.
- Please raise trailer jacks and close slide-ins completely when moving your trailer.
- BBQs and Fire Pits must be on the concrete pad or gravel on your site.
- No mats, enclosed shelters with a floor, rugs or other items are permitted to cover the grass at any time except for the tent area.
- Please rinse any sand off at the sand shower on the gulf side of the bathhouse before using the restrooms.
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult in clubhouse and under 12 in bathhouse.
- Keep your site clean, dispose of all waste properly and avoid littering.
- Anyone who damages park property, willfully or neglectfully shall be held liable for replacement costs.
- Discharging of firearms and fireworks are strictly prohibited. No open carry of firearms allowed per Texas State Statute.
- You must pick up after your pet. Bags are provided by the dumpster at entrance, at the beach walk and behind A2 going towards the grassy lot. Bag all droppings and place in the dumpster.
- Avoid the public humiliation of the stocks, walk your pet on a short leash next to you on the roadway, don't allow your pet to use another person's site, nor the plants that add color to our park or other common areas as a toilet.
- All pets must be registered at office and have a signed policy on file for each stay.
- Pets must be on a leash or lead and under your control at all times.
- Pets are not allowed in any park buildings or on patio during activities.
- Pets that demonstrate vicious or aggressive behavior or that bark excessively will be evicted from the park without a refund.
- Violation of this policy will result in a $25.00 per incident fine charged to your credit card on file and may result in immediate eviction from the park. This policy has been established to provide for a safe and sanitary camping facility.
- Management reserves the right to change rates without notice.
- All pets, guests and vehicles at the office must register upon arrival. Please tape the parking permit to each vehicle’s windshield on the driver side. Vehicles without a parking permit may be towed at the owner’s expense.
- One vehicle per site. If your vehicle will not fit at your site, additional parking is available in the parking area north of the F-Row or at the grassy field before entering the park. If you have more than one vehicle, then it MUST park in the grassy field west of the park.
- Park in an empty site at your own risk. You may be charged a rental fee if you are unable to relocate your vehicle.
- Confirmed reservations are guaranteed by credit card.
- Check-in is 1:00 pm to 6:00 pm daily.
- Check-out time is 11:00 am.
- Late check outs must get prior approval.
Management reserves the right to limit stay and number of persons per night. Maximum 6 persons per night per site! If a guest should be asked to leave early due to disturbing the peace, a refund will not be given.